If My Connecticut Driver's License Is Suspended, Can I Get a Special Permit to Drive To and From My Classes or Exams at School or College?

If you are attending an accredited institution of higher education, you may be eligible for a special operator's permit that would let you drive to and from classes or examinations. You would have to apply for the permit.
Contact Us for a Free Consultation