Can I Lose My Driver's License Even If I Get the Connecticut Alcohol Education Program?

Yes. Even if a Connecticut Superior Court Judge grants your application to the alcohol education program, you can still lose your license through Connecticut's DMV because of the Administrative Per Se Suspension Program (Per Se). That is another reason why you may want to retain an experienced criminal defense lawyer to defend you. When you retain Advocates Law Firm on a DUI charge we also will defend you at the DMV Administrative Per Se Suspension hearing and try to prevent the loss of your license.