We Can Help...
What Information Must be Included in a Connecticut Dram Shop Notice in Order to Make a Claim Against a Seller of Alcohol for Injury or Death Caused by a Drunk or Intoxicated Driver?
Pursuant to Connecticut General Statute Section 30-102, the following information (at a minimum) must be given in a written notice to the seller of the alcohol within 120 days of the sale or purveying of the alcohol:
- TIME when the alcohol was sold or given to the intoxicated person;
- DATE when the alcohol was sold or given to the intoxicated person;
- NAME of the drunk person(s) that was sold or given the alcohol;
- NAME of the person injured or killed in the accident;
- ADDRESS of the person injured or killed in the accident;
- TIME of the accident that injured or killed the victim of the accident;
- DATE of the accident that injured or killed the victim of the accident;
- PLACE where the person was injured or killed as a result of the accident.
Advocates Law Firm prosecutes Motor Vehicle Accident and Serious Injury and Wrongful Death claims in all Connecticut Judicial Districts: Ansonia (Milford), Danbury, Fairfield (Bridgeport), Hartford, Litchfield, Middletown, New Britain, New Haven, New London (Norwich), Stamford (Norwalk), Tolland (Rockville), Waterbury, and Windham (Putnam and Willimantic). We also have lawyers licensed in Massachusetts and New York.
If you have suffered a significant injury or loss in a car, motorcycle, or truck accident caused by a drunk, negligent, reckless, or speeding driver, please contact our Auto Accidents Law Group to arrange a free and confidential consultation.
We charge No Fees and No Expenses unless and until we win your motor vehicle accident claim. And if you cannot travel, we can come to you.
Our Auto Accident Law Group has the legal, medical, and technical experience and know-how to get you the compensation you need and deserve. We have been prosecuting serious injury and wrongful death claims caused by speeding, reckless, and drunk drivers since 1983. Since then, we have handled thousands of motor vehicle accident claims and recovered many millions of dollars for our clients. Also, Advocates Law Firm LLC has earned the highest rating possible for both Legal Ability and Professional Ethics. To learn more about our Auto Accident Law Group, click here: Qualifications and Experience.