Where Is the Granby Police Department and in What Court Would My Case Be Heard for a Granby Arrest?

The Granby Police Department is located at 15 North Granby Rd., Granby, CT 06035. The routine telephone number is (860) 844-5335.

To check if the Police Department has an arrest warrant for you, call and ask to speak with thewarrants officer or person in charge of processing warrants. Be prepared to provide your full name, date ofbirth, and last known address.If there is an outstanding warrant, be sure to get the exact list of charges by statute number and title and ask if a bond has been set on the warrant and how much it is.

If there is an outstanding warrant, you probably would want to contact an experienced Connecticut criminal defense lawyer to help arrange your surrender and payment of the bond and to address your questions and concerns.

Whenever speaking with the police, we strongly recommend that you NOT make any statements about the alleged incident or the criminal investigation without the advice of an experienced Connecticut criminal defense lawyer; and that youinvoke your right to remain silent and your right to counsel under both theConnecticut Constitution and the United States Constitution.

Attorney Ron Murphy of Advocates Law Firm is an experienced Connecticut criminal defense attorney; he has been defending people accusedof state and federal crimes in Connecticut since 1983. Atty. Murphy can help you or a loved onethrough the criminal law process – from pre-arrest investigation throughdisposition. Attorney Murphy’s first goal would be to guideyou through the pre-arrest criminal investigation and, if possible, stop the arrest; and if you are arrested, to help you through the entire criminal law process, to protect your constitutional rights, andachieve the best possible result under all of the circumstances, whether that be through a negotiated plea bargain or a criminal trial in Superior Court or Federal court before a judge or jury.

If you or someone you know has been accused of a crime or serious motorvehicle violation or infraction in Connecticut, call Attorney RonaldMurphy of Advocates Law Firm at 860-678-1900 for a free consultation. Ifafter hours, leave a confidential voicemail for Ron at extension 111 withyour contact information and a summary of your situation and he will return your call as soon as possible.

For more information about the Granby, Connecticut police department, click here.

If you’re arrested for a crime or motor vehicle violation that allegedly occurred in Granby, your case would first be heard at the G.A. 13 Superior Court located at 111 Phoenix Avenue, Enfield, CT. Call us. We can help.